GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cute girl at the cash register flirting? Need advice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
As the title states, there was a cute girl at the cash register at my local hardware store that I felt was feeling me. So I am the fourth person in line, there are three dudes ahead of me. Dude one was an older gentleman probably in his 70s, second dude was a younger gentleman in his late 20s to early 30s, pretty good looking I gotta say. Third dude was about my age, early to mid 20s (Im 25 btw) and he had the whole hipster looking going on, in my opinion it looked super feminine because his jeans were so tight I could see his leg structure. Anyways the cashier girl, early to mid 20s roughly about 5'3" to 5'5", redhead, fair skin, pretty petite frame, cute little cupid lips and some big eyes (im not talking about her boobs) starts chatting me up. She didnt chat up the other dudes whatsoever but she does so with me. Asking me if I am from around there, what I was doing with the stuff I was buying (wing nuts, lock washers, and some bolts) etc. etc. The whole time she was smiling (seemed very sincere) and it felt as if she was stalling. As in taking her time executing the transaction and as I was signing my receipt she was staring at me with a what I presume was a "Ask em out already!" look. Now I could be misinterpreting all this but I figured I shouldn't discount myself, I dont see myself as a hunk by any sense but I gotta be decent enough. I got a soft yet masculine voice that everyone seems to comment on, they like how I am "out there" with my ideas and unorthodox ways of executing things. I am pretty well versed in many genres from automotive to health to current events and everything in between. Now if your still reading, you guys think I should go back there and chop it up again and this time ask her out? Get her number? Its been a long long time since I have been in the dating/relationship scene (I am 25 and have only had one girlfriend my whole life, 3 years and 9 months was how long we lasted). Just like that LL Cool J song, I need love. I though I could swang and bang solo and while the relaxation assistants help get my rocks off, I realize I need a girl in my life. One to love and cherish, confide in, be proud of and show off, take care and brush her hair and know we are a good pair. So if you guys have some suggestions on how I should go about asking for her number/out, let me know. BTW I will just be myself and not pretend to be anyone else but good idea/plans of approach are appreciated.

P.S. Here is a photo of me, feel free to rate me from 1-10 (My emotions have no need for lotion, if you feeling me say so, if you aint say so. all good)

Last edited:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
seriously?

Your 25 years old, just ask her out. This long story sounds like you are 15 and afraid of women.

I'm sure the car forum will give you solid advice for you.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
tldr

so concerned with physical aspects of yourself/life... its kinda disgusting and sad.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
I am just asking tips/ways of approach from some of you who I assume have been in the dating game. Ive been deprived and therefore have forgotten the laws of attraction. Guess I should say, "Want to grab some lunch with me sometime?" Honestly I would hate to be rejected (who wouldnt?) but damn what have I got to lose? Screw it Im going back in to buy some 10 cent washer and ask her out. Worst comes worst...oh nothing really.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
pare, ask the girl out already. just be yourself, and be confident; i may not know you but everything should be fine. kaya mo yan!:thumbsup:

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
pare, ask the girl out already. just be yourself, and be confident; i may not know you but everything should be fine. kaya mo yan!:thumbsup:

Go back and grab something you "forgot" and if it happens again go for it. If she seems uninterested then walk.

1. Thanks mang, I appreciate that.

2. Yes sir will do, what I forgot is some washers (yeah right) but ill read her. If she is the same as previous, im going in for the kill. If she is not, then I will let this one go.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Should have asked her out on the spot. :)

I understand but cannot help. I never got over my social anxiety/awkwardness and have luckily stayed with the first and only real girlfriend I've ever had - coming up on 7 years now.

1. I know huh, doh! Oh well there will be another time to do just that.

2. Thats great man, I am happy for you. It could have been that way with the one girl I only had but my mood swings/anger & rage got the best of me and took the best from me (her). She was nice, smart, caring, all the good stuff and as a bonus a dime piece knockout. Everywhere we went guys would be staring, all my friends were like "How did you manage to land her? Daaammmm!" I was like I did and thats all that matters. If only I still had the pictures of her to show you guys, you would want. :)

hvltg

Ready to race!
"what are you doing for lunch""
"wanna grab a bite to eat?"
"let me take you to lunch"
"what time are you getting off"

if shes into you, you are in my friend!

don't over think it too much.
she wants to get laid as much as you do, belive me.
women like confidence bud.
good luck & tap that ass... lol JK!:thumbup:

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
"what are you doing for lunch""
"wanna grab a bite to eat?"
"let me take you to lunch"
"what time are you getting off"

if shes into you, you are in my friend!

don't over think it too much.
she wants to get laid as much as you do, belive me.
women like confidence bud.
good luck & tap that ass... lol JK!:thumbup:

Very reassuring lol, thanks.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
tldr
just be yourself. other than i that i dont care what happens, only you can do something about it.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
If you had gotten the nose job it would be no question.

And the B7 is a K04 incase anyone was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.