GOLFMKV

Daily Wordle Flex thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Wordle 281 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one had me nervous after 2, had to stop and think for a few.

torga

Autocross Champion
I can't say today's was difficult. But definitely tumultuous.

Wordle 281 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Edit: Ah yeah, forgot to share yesterday's. Good thing I share results with some family members or it would've been lost.

Wordle 280 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

AM407

Autocross Champion
I wasn’t going to get caught out on one of these again.

There were four letters that could have worked, but only two guesses left. Basically just a 50/50 chance.

For the fifth guess I found a word that had three of the four possible letters, so no matter what, I’d know the answer for the sixth guess.

Wordle 282 6/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Wordle 282 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1) What the fuck is "Fount"?!

2) Why the fuck did my brain go to "Fount" before "Found"?

That sums up why I'm abysmally bad at this game. My brain just turns off, and I can't think of the most basic words on command. With 1 letter to go, I thought of something I didn't even know was a word before something as simple as "Found"...

Screenshot_20220328-093840_Chrome.jpg

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Wordle 282 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1) What the fuck is "Fount"?!

2) Why the fuck did my brain go to "Fount" before "Found"?

That sums up why I'm abysmally bad at this game. My brain just turns off, and I can't think of the most basic words on command. With 1 letter to go, I thought of something I didn't even know was a word before something as simple as "Found"...

View attachment 244137
i have that same problem. When i get stuck i'll write out what letters i know and start "plugging" in random letters to see if anything fits. You'd be amazed how often a stupid simple word comes together doing that, one that for whatever reason didn't come to mind beforehand.