GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deal or No Deal

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Well, i've come across a great deal. this deal being an R34 Skyline GTR for $30,000. i would sell the GTI and make the GTR a my DD/Project Car. does anyone agree with doing this, being that the Skyline R34 is my favorite. :respekt:

Nikerey

Darkness
can a car be a DD/project car?

Also if you can afford it id say go for it. But only 30k sounds a bit fishy.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
yeah isn't a dd/project car a bit of an oxymoron? i mean if you want to, go for it...but usually they aren't the same thing.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
isn't the R34 the newest one., not the one coming out.

can you import those to the US with out issue?

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
is this road legal.. i doubt it for 30grand

most ive seen for sale go for over 50grand.... most legal r32's go for 25-30k

Nikerey

Darkness
isn't the R34 the newest one., not the one coming out.

can you import those to the US with out issue?

The R34 is the one that started production in 99 and went till 2002

Motor Rex has been importing them for years, but they normaly go for the 50+ range.

Just checked Autotrader and theres one for sale for $69,900
there was a R33 for 23,000 too

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
they're popping up all over south florida. 4 in my town that i know of. theres a guy that has an import/export company around here. he quoted me 30,000 for an R34 in mint, i'm guessing the first year of it's release. DD/project can be done. theres a group of 4 GTR's running around with over 1000whp, i dunno where though. this sounds like a good deal, i might just save up for a downpayment and keep the GTI. i really want a White or Silver R34.

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
I'd never buy one and I wouldn't give up my reliable daily driver for one either.

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
I would never pay that much for a skyline. I would go direct to the source and get them cheaper. Or even Canada. I'm guessing your major consideration for this is because it is local.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
I would never pay that much for a skyline. I would go direct to the source and get them cheaper. Or even Canada. I'm guessing your major consideration for this is because it is local.

you tell me where you can find an R34 GTR for less than $30,000, then get back to me. It is local, and the guy that sells the car owns an import/export company, and thats how he got his.