GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Disc golf anyone?

heathcliff57

Ready to race!
Who here has played disc golf? Some buddies of mine recently got me involved. I've always known about it but have never played it. Went out and played my third time today. It really is a lot of fun once you can learn how to throw the discs correctly. Pretty much my object of the game right now is to avoid hitting the trees and going into the bushes and creeks of water. Nothing more fun than walking thru some sticker bushes trying to find your disc in a muddy creek.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
What? Thought I replied to this one earlier?...huh.

Anyway. I played pretty regularly (couple to few times a week) for a good 3 to 4 years back in the day. But that was about 10 years ago. I wouldn't mind getting back into it, but no one I hang out with now really plays. Where I use to live they had a couple of real nice courses that held tourneys and one course that held competitions at a national level. Good times indeed. Have fun with it.

Got your own disc yet?

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
^^Sounds familiar. My old roomies and I would play every weekend. It was a lot of fun to get with some friends, drink some brews, and throw the disc. That was about 10 years ago...We moved on to real golf a while ago.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
used to play ultimate frisbee alot... also used to play a lot of hackysack... but never disc golf