GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do You Do It???

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
any one else here dip (like skoal, coppenhagen, grizzly, kodiak or what not. or even red man or something like that)

if you dont do it have you at least tried it?

just something ive wondered

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Yepper, Skoal and Kodiac. About a tin every 2 days.

woot woot, kodiac tore my mouth apart. ive been sticking with skoal. get the new citrus. that stuff is amazing

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Friend got lip cancer... I stopped. Need more?!

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
no haha. i dont plan on doing it my whole life, specially when i get kids of my own. i dont want them being around it. i have however been kicking back to doing it like once a day, unless im fishing

dago

..what?..
i saw that citrus...looks good. The apple gave me wicked heartburn though so, i try to stay away from the flavored skoal.

dago

..what?..
Agree on the kodiac as well, first couple weeks felt like i had a lip full of broken glass.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
gross, not thanks, plus i thnk it looks retarded when people got shit packed in their mouth

3 things belong in our mouths, food, water, and tits

willpill

Passed Driver's Ed
alot of my friends from school picked it up. i was in the bathroom and a mexican gave me a pinch. so i tried it. hell, its not so bad. but i dont know about that nicatine buzz (excuse my spelling). makes me feel dirty and i know its just me but i think its alright, i rather not pick it up.

kind of off topic but i tried a vaporizer the other day, and it was unbelievable. shit is amazing. something truely worth investing money in.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
I tried dip once, I yacked everywhere. Never again I say! Never again!

lol, well you dont swallowing it. (i yacked my first time too though so its ok. gets the best of us)