GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you drive bare footed?

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion
I started driving bare footed because my flip flops would catch the floor board while driving. Now, I'd just prefer to drive bare footed as much as possible, I like feeling the pedals with my feet. Usually keep my sandals under my driver's seat. Does anyone else like to drive bare footed?

spdracer

I do that often on long trips. In NY it is illegal to drive barefoot. There is some old law on the books for some unknown reason. Maybe because people didn't store their shoes out of the way and they got caught under the pedals. Just a guess. Depending on the shoes it could be safer to drive without them.

Glen

HoopaChalupa

Go Kart Champion
i do on long drives, feels alot better

bovice

Banned
no i just wear my flip flops, since i wear them 100% of the time here in AZ during the long ass summer, its no problem for me driving stick in flip flops

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
i've done it.

i like wearing puma's though for the thin sole. i'm much more comfortable driving in those.

frank15032000

frank15032000
HA HA , i drove bare foot before bec, my flip flop was messing my driving skills up. My pedal got caught between my foot and my flip flop!!!!. lol

If im leaving the beach/pool/anywhere where I dont want to ruin my sandals, then yes but I dont like it because my monster mats tend to hurt the bottom of my right foot.
But i wear sandals all the time, prefer driving stick in them actually

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
I drive barefoot occasionally. I dont mind it at all. Everyone else including my fiancee thinks im extremley weird and they dont see how I can do it