GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you have chromecast and time warner cable?

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
If so, can you use chromecast to watch the app on a tv?

I understand that Apple TV blocks the app, even on mirror mode?

Any other solution to my problem? I pay Twc and have digital cable in living room but don't want to pay for another box in bedroom.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
I have both chromecast and TWC
Not sure what your asking though

Do you use the Twc app that let's you watch everything you can on your tv in your phone or tablet?

So I'm wondering if you're able to do what you do with the Netflix app, send it to chromecast, with the Twc app?

And basically use your phone or tablet as a cable box.

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
Do you use the Twc app that let's you watch everything you can on your tv in your phone or tablet?

So I'm wondering if you're able to do what you do with the Netflix app, send it to chromecast, with the Twc app?

And basically use your phone or tablet as a cable box.

No you cannot.Not supported thru chromecast

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I guess bad part is no numbers to put channel numbers?

Well it doesn't use cable at all, so no there aren't any channel numbers. But with Netflix and YouTube, I'd drop cable altogether if it weren't for the forced package deal with internet in my area.

butchered by autocorrecr

BarryT82

Go Kart Champion
There are about 5 channels that I watch and to get them I have to pay for the premium package with Directv. Try XMBC.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
Well it doesn't use cable at all, so no there aren't any channel numbers. But with Netflix and YouTube, I'd drop cable altogether if it weren't for the forced package deal with internet in my area.

butchered by autocorrecr

No, no I'm specifically talking about the Twc app. Which gives you access to ALL of your cable channels on your phone.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
No, no I'm specifically talking about the Twc app. Which gives you access to ALL of your cable channels on your phone.

Ohh I see. Does it have a twc app? That'd be pretty sweet.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
TWC and Comcast now ATT and DirecTV.....

Its going to be fun in the near future when you type in a web address and a message pops up and tells you that you don't have access to that premium site and must upgrade to TWComcasts "Advantage 100" package for a small additional monthly fee.