GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you work, student.. what do you do?

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
Parking Sales,
at Sedo GmbH

buy, sell and park domains.

(if you guys have some domains let me know)

AJChenMPH

Lt. Commander, USPHS
hakgwai said:
Student at Bentley College, pure business school..
bet most of you guys havnt heard of it...but we're pretty good

ranked 20th in accounting nationwide
and top 10 in IT as well
I went to Tufts, so actually I do know of Bentley. :smile:

Me: active-duty commissioned officer in the US Public Health Service (rank = Lieutenant / O-3), where I do public health emergency preparedness. I was a hospital administrator in my prior life (up through Sept. 2005).

Last edited:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
3 semesters left at Virginia Tech (not including this one), will graduate with a degree in Human Resources Managment...will be buying my MkV as soon as i am out of blacksburg!

Rabbitpilot

Go Kart Champion
USAF former F-15 crew chief, now working at a combat comm base running a vehicle maintenance shop, but going back on aircraft soon.:thumbup:

Buccaneer

Ready to race!
I'm a double degree Law / Arts student at Monash University - Clayton Campus - in Melbourne, Australia.

Finished off my BA, so another 2 more years to finish off the LLB. Spend most of time here...

mouch

Drag Race Newbie
Lawyer in Montreal, although I went back to uni in September to do a Masters (LLM). Will be done this year.

CRJ: Way to fly a canadian plane!!! :thumbup:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Oh yeah I'm also a Pirate in the Summer and a Ninja in the Winter. Forgot to mention.

mouch

Drag Race Newbie
CRJ200pilot said:
too bad they always break. lol
:mad:

Seriously?!?!? :eek:

Worse than Embraer?

I guess I'll just have to drive everywhere... as soon as they deliver my @$@#$ GTI!

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
mouch said:
Seriously?!?!? :eek:

Worse than Embraer?

I guess I'll just have to drive everywhere... as soon as they deliver my @$@#$ GTI!

lol not sure about embraer, I know our RJs are more reliable than the emb 120 brasilia, but not sure about ERJs.. we have none..

just as an example, the day before yesterday the vertical trim went berzerk and went full nose-up trim and stuck... maintenance worked on the aircraft for 3 hours, and finally had to call Bombardier.. I'm just glad we found the problem in our pre-flight checks instead of on take off or landing..

..anyways they swapped a/c and we were on our way, well when we were getting ready to come home the other airplane broke.. the R AOA heater (angle of attack, helps detects stalls) went out.. it's a never ending cycle lol but they're a very fun aircraft to fly.. when they work.

rpg11288

Passed Driver's Ed
Senior at Gonzaga College High School in D.C. (holler if you know us) graduating in June and then headed to N.C. for 4 years at Elon University.