GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does tapatalk always crash?

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
Is it always so sketchy on iPhone where it shuts down when clicking on a thread very frequently or is this just the interaction between iPhone 5 and an older app?

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Tapatalk has always been trash for me on the 4S. I get an unknown error 80% of the time when trying to load anything beyond the first page of a thread. I've decided to call it a waste of money and just use safari.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Mine works perfect. I never use anything but Tapatalk for every post. Matter of fact, I am part of project at work that is attempting to perform at least 90% of my work without a PC. I have not used my laptop or any other Windows device in 9 weeks now.

I would suggest deleting the App and re-installing.

balius

Go Kart Champion
I think it might be an iPhone 5 issue. Tapatalk worked fine on my 4, but I've had the same issues as you since I upgraded.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
I think it might be an iPhone 5 issue. Tapatalk worked fine on my 4, but I've had the same issues as you since I upgraded.

Must be it. It's annoying how slow apps have been to update to at least accommodate the larger screen.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
Oh then let me ask you this: do I need to pay for app again to download on my iPad? Or bc I paid for iPhone app, I'm good to go?

dav1d

Ready to race!
Tapatalk finally released an update for iOS6

balius

Go Kart Champion