GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Don’t throw your OEM intercooler & radiator away

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm in durham NC. We met back a few months ago at BFIs Oktoberfest and talked for awhile, idk if you remember since we were drinking some beers lol

I’d remember you to see you, screen names are hard when you meet several people in one day.

You have a Audi big turbo build right?

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I’d remember you to see you, screen names are hard when you meet several people in one day.

You have a Audi big turbo build right?
Yes that's me. The cars alive now and just gotta break it in nice and easy. We talked also about fitting a half cage in it or a harness bar. I know you're an expert welder so if you wanna meet up I'll give you the intercooler for free and see what you suggest for my car. I need to put some miles on her anyway so by all means lol

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Bump!

I spoke with a extremely talented fabricator/machinist I worked with a on a previous radiator project and he’s interested in turning my idea into reality.

I’ll make another more specific thread with details of exactly what’s in the works here and add the link below.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Still looking for an OEM Radiator and IC if anyone has either or both laying around and would like to help kick off R&D for mounting locations and total volume the radiator can occupy.