GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Don't talk to Cops (make time to see this)

s4mt3k

binary four
I am no felon, and have no past felonies, I do however recognize the failures of the justice system and found this 2 part lesson fascinating. They were posted on a regional forum on the tex and I am re posting them here as a public service.

AdvanSuper

Banned
Sam your embedding is f'd up.

OH SHIT NINJA EDIT!!!11

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
not sure why these would be in a regional forum but good stuff. only had time to watch the first video, gotta run to class but will check out the second one later. from now on i dont talk to coppers.

TheKnightedKing

VR6 Turbo FTW!
This shit is actually very interesting

s4mt3k

binary four
I know haha, I bet Colin would agree though.

And for those saying an hr is too long, just try to make the time whenever you can. it's really interesting and helpful.

TheKnightedKing

VR6 Turbo FTW!
Wow the first guy is amazing, but the second guy was very informative

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
cops write down your words on the ticket so if you go to court....

wawaweeeewaa. informative shit. good post.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
soooo psyched for law school haha gonna be awesome!

it is good to see that. irony is im a MP. you think civilian is bad? you havent seen anything. i have seen people go down for the dumbest shit there is. I have had run ins with civilian law enforcement and to make a long story short ( ill tell you guys the story if you want to hear it) i pretty much had to call the Chief of Police for Cincinnati and get the police officer called in and have a "sit down" with us. needless to say, i got out of the ticket