GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

dub-Nation.com Projekt "DUBDZL"

dub-Nation

Ready to race!

OMG I've been looking for this image everywhere on the forums! Lol. Wat kind of rims are these I want to get a better look/price. Anyone know? :confused:

You can order the wheels here. (http://www.rotiform.com/products_forged_3_piece_concave_blq.htm) They are 3-Piece CONCAVE BLQs. There are photos of the actual wheels of the MK6 in the Rotiform gallery.

What navi unit is that, and how do you get it to stay in place? I keep buying gps units and taking them back because I can't get any of them to sit still inside that little storage area and keep them plugged in.

The portable Nav unit I have is an Alpine unit. I just used their suction cup mount and rotated it and it's used as a stand in the ashtray. It's fits in there nicely, but I have plans on molding it the ashtray hold so it's more fixed in the spot, plus I want to hardwire the Nav and add a Push button ON/OFF switch in the row of buttons while keeping my 12v outlet available for other stuff.

Thanks for noticing. Not alot of people have commented on the Nav unit.

dub-Nation

Ready to race!
oh wow... time for a nav unit i think... ;)

Reception ok down there?

When I was purchasing my car, I really wanted Nav built in, but the more and more that it's not. The more and more I like it separated from the OEM radio. I can still listen to the radio and see my track or station why the Nav can display the maps.

My Nav gets reception now matter where it's mounted. But most of the time I have check has been a clear view to the satellite. Also, my unit has an option for an external antenna if I choose to add one.

I can't speak for other units. I only have experience with what I have currently.