GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynolicious Application

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Well I wasn't sure where exactly I should post this so the off topic would be my best guess.

Anyways I was wondering how many of you guys have the Dynolicious apication on your iPhone or itouch?

I'm using an itouch right now but I finally saved up enough for the iPhone. One of the main reasons for the phone was for this app.

So I have a couple of questions for members who have this app.
1) how do you guys mount it?
2) when you guys do a test run do you gun it right when it turns green?

I have done maybe 3 runs so far that are usuable info. Anyways so far I got 1 really crazy output for peak hp and it was 212 which was unrealistic in eyes but the lowest was 136 then the middle one was 141. I know that these numbers were all to the wheels. I also read up the manual on the website to get a better reading.

GyroJoe

Turbo is my middle name
I've tried it. Didn't use a mount though.

I have CarTrack, it seems much more advanced. Haven't had much of a chance to really use it though.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Ok well I've done some actual runs last night and I put it in my cupholder. 1st I put it on the cubby thing in the center and used it from there. I found out that the cupholder is probably the best part. I got some pretty accurate info from it. I went and dynoed the car maybe early Feb. and it read out 150 to the wheels. My 1st run out of I forgot how many but it read out that the peak HP is 150.

Black M@gic MkV

Atlanta's Best Valet
I just did a couple runs on my friends dynolicious. I just got APR stage 1 earlier this week so I wanted to practice launches. My time of 14.1 at 104mph in the 1/4mile was comperable to others with Stage one. HP was measuring between 240 and 250.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Sweet man glad to hear the application works with other people.