GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E-cigs

dav1d

Ready to race!
One of my orders came in today.
RSST, IGO-L, Vamo, and my k100. Both at 1.5-1.6 ohm. The k100 is unrestricted on a Efest 18500 soon to be AW when they get here.

Sent from my iFreeze via crapatalk.

If you want a great battery, check out MNKE batteries. They come in 18650 only but since they put out 20 amps continuously and 60 amp!!!! bursts, they are not only the hardest hitting batteries but they are the SAFEST.
http://planetvapeonline.com/products/mnke-battery free shipping with code: calivapers7
Happy Vaping
?????????

dav1d

Ready to race!

IG: david_planetvape

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
So I found what I was looking for. A clearomizer-dripper hybrid. Turn the tip and it becomes a dripper. Turn it again and it'll open up a a bit to let liquid onto the wick.

Odysseus tank:
Found a local clone for $30.
I'll be buying the real one when I get a better mech mod.
I LOVE this thing so far. Smoked all day with 1 full turn open. Got the flavor my rda drip tank gave me while being able to smoke on the go

Right now it's set at 2.1ohms. When it's time to rebuild it, ill be moving down a tiny bit to 1.8 or 1.9 ohms.

uploadfromtaptalk1380994967126.jpg

Sent via a microwave.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
I just picked up a simple ego-T starter kit with 18mg Apple frost E-Liquid. Hopefully this helps me to stop smoking!

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
I forgot about this thread! Here are my semi-current mods. One is sold and a new one is on the way.

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
Just ordered Cronus mech mod, CATs RDA and EFest LUV V4 charger to go along with my MVP and Aqua RBA.

Cronus is a sweet mech! I almost picked one up a while back. I am becoming a big fan of the GP mods and greek gear.

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
New to the game but just bought a DV ego-T starter kit. Really hoping this will help me quit smoking.

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
New to the game but just bought a DV ego-T starter kit. Really hoping this will help me quit smoking.

As long as you stick with it! I quit smoking almost 2 years ago. Been vaping ever since.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
Tried kanger's new mini pro tank 3. I like their minis bc they're slim and I have to wear a suit to work everyday.

I just had a mini 2, and it was fine but was getting tired of single coils. So the 3 is double.

Like the two, this one is sleek looking and well made.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
Tried kanger's new mini pro tank 3. I like their minis bc they're slim and I have to wear a suit to work everyday.

I just had a mini 2, and it was fine but was getting tired of single coils. So the 3 is double.

Like the two, this one is sleek looking and well made.

You should try the kangertech evod glass if you like slim tanks. It's a dual coil and is super slim.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
That was my first tank. It's good, but I think evod is a step down from the mini protanks and from the soon to be released aero mini.

crazyaRms

Ready to race!
If you ever decided to get into mechanical mods and rebuildable attys check out the microstick and GP spheroid combo. Smallest setup on the market. I have one on order right now. Would go along with a suit well.