GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E92 arrives at dealer in Sweden

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
what bmw is this?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
its a nice car...but the rear end looks sorta like the new IS350...the front end definitly has a "toyota-esq" front end...but its a bimmer so it dont matter what it looks like :smile:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Interior not impressive either, has anyone actually funked around with that round knob, used to control everything? I have and it's "teh ghey." Look Freek I did it, I did it, I'm officially a computer-phile.

:headbang:

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
im sure its fast but the interior is crap...those pedals make it looks horrible in my opinion. The metal ones like on the gti would make it look so much better.

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
Interior not impressive either, has anyone actually funked around with that round knob, used to control everything? I have and it's "teh ghey." Look Freek I did it, I did it, I'm officially a computer-phile.

:headbang:

I had an E90 330i with nav, the iDrive system itself isn't the best thing in the world but the amount of things it could do was very impressive, sure I would have appreciated a system that's easier to use but overall didn't have much of a complaint of it (I'm also a computer nerd anyways :tongue: ) The knob itself in the E90 was made of aluminum while the same thing was made of plastic in the E60, so it was very nice to touch, very solid chunk of metal with accurate clicks as you scroll through menu options. Good stuff IMO, the interior styling is still iffy, but the engine and drivetrain will make up for it.

Dug through some photos folders .....

The coupe has better IMO compared to the sedan. Ahhh, I sure do miss the straight-six and RWD. :smile:

Last edited: