GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

End of the world today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
Well being a believer in Christ since I was in grade school has always told me no man would know the day or hour in which he would return for his people. I don't put much stock in what this former engineer is saying put I would like to take this time to ask anyone that is not saved to reach out to Christ and ask for forgiveness. It's never to late to be saved and if you confess your sins to Christ and ask for forgiveness he will forgive you. For those that don't believe here is a very good story to read:

http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/BillWiese_23MinutesinHell_Text.htm

Last edited:

McQueen77

Banned
Holy shit..

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Will not read. Waste of time.

No living person can know when the world will end.

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
Will not read. Waste of time.

No living person can know when the world will end.

The link is not about the guy that is predicting the world to end but about a Christian's experience in hell. God wanted him to spread the word that there truly is a hell and therefore took him and showed him hell for 23 minutes so that he could spread the word that hell was real and the only way to avoid it was to be saved. I'm not on a soap box preaching but as a Christian it is my duty to spread the word of Christ. And if one person reads this and turns to Christ then I have accomplished my goal. Back to your regularly scheduled programing...lol

am1w

Ready to race!
Religion is a curse on the human race. :thumbdown:

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
There is more then one religion-there are many "Gods". So which one would you pray to save you? Which one would save you? What if you converted religions-then who "saves" you?

Im secular in my beliefs, I believe there is a God but thats really as far as it goes.

One prayer or cry to God can't fix a lifetime of wrongs anyway. And if it does, thats just plain wrong.

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
There is more then one religion-there are many "Gods". So which one would you pray to save you? Which one would save you? What if you converted religions-then who "saves" you?

I'm secular in my beliefs, I believe there is a God but thats really as far as it goes.

One prayer or cry to God can't fix a lifetime of wrongs anyway. And if it does, thats just plain wrong.

There is only ONE God, different religions call him by different names but they are still praying to the same God. Now there are many false Gods as stated in the Bible, Koran, and many other printed words of God but praying to these will only lead to one place, Hell. I'll be happy to say a prayer for you Mr. Alex that God might be able to open your eyes. I'm not here to debate religion as this could go on for days. I just offered up my beliefs in hope that someone might be saved and find eternal happiness in Jesus Christ.

McQueen77

Banned
There is only ONE God, different religions call him by different names but they are still praying to the same God. Now there are many false Gods as stated in the Bible, Koran, and many other printed words of God but praying to these will only lead to one place, Hell. I'll be happy to say a prayer for you Mr. Alex that God might be able to open your eyes. I'm not here to debate religion as this could go on for days. I just offered up my beliefs in hope that someone might be saved and find eternal happiness in Jesus Christ.

Newsflash:

The earth is round, is older than 2500 years and you're a fucking idiot.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I somehow think that this thread is not going to end well. Let's see how long it takes before the mods close it. Most debates when it comes to religion end up in an argument, with no one winning.

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
I somehow think that this thread is not going to end well. Let's see how long it takes before the mods close it. Most debates when it comes to religion end up in an argument, with no one winning.

Yes I agree. Sorry that this thread turned to such hatred but my intentions were nothing but good. And with all the talk about this guys prediction on the news and radio stations I thought it would be a logical thread for discussion. Did not realize there were so many non-believers in the MKVI community.

Status
Not open for further replies.