GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Styles East Color Matched Sidemarker Installed..

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
Thanks to the guys from ESE, i got my color matched sidemarkers in today along with stickers and the smell of fresh paint. They match the color exactly as it does on the car. They even sanded the numbers off. Heres some quick pics of them on.

(ignore the dirtyness)

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
Thanks for posting--I have been on the fence over smoked vs clear vs painted sidemarkers for about a week for my united grey GTi--the painted look SOOO much better than the other two . .

of course, they all beat the union 76 yellow side markers, which are butt ooogley . . .

Can you post a pic with the lights on? Thanks.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Even though they are painted they still light up??? Wow....kinda cool.

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
Got mine today! Since white is a tough color to match... it's about an 80% match under most lighting conditions. Nevertheless, I love them! What a great idea!

I think it makes the front fascia (and overhang) look even shorter and snubbier (tougher).

I'm making slow progress to my Euro GTI OEM mods... springs and front valence to go.

Sorry but, I'll post the pictures later...

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
Here are my photos... I tried to adjust the color in photoshop (using sRGB profile) to make it appear as accurate as possible. You can see from the front quarter shot that the match is noticeable if you know what you're looking for.

For most people, they won't notice. (In fact, most people won't even notice I blanked-out the side markers!)

Now... I'm looking forward to the Euro front valence... Stay tuned!

Attachments

• IMG_5539.JPG
    IMG_5539.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,694
  • IMG_5540.JPG
    IMG_5540.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 1,744
  • IMG_5542.JPG
    IMG_5542.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,803

davis_grad

Touring Car Champion
I have to take my car to the body shop (a loony hit my door:cry: :cry:) and I might see if they will paint them for me.

Anyway, the black and white colored sidemarkers look great, can't wait to have it done (one way or another)