GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ever gone to work Hungover?

Yea, so i went to the bar last night to celebrate my bonus check, got smashed beyond belief, came to work this morning and im hungover, i havent been hungover in a long time... i feel like falling over and dying

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
Yea, so i went to the bar last night to celebrate my bonus check, got smashed beyond belief, came to work this morning and im hungover, i havent been hungover in a long time... i feel like falling over and dying

haha it sucks, but it happens to the best of us.

i remember showing up to work hungover, the chick at the door said, "HI! HI! HI! HI!" and i just said really pissed off, "Why are you so fucking happy?!?"

by the time the hangover passed, i ended up feeling a little drunk still and couldn't stand up straight, but i had an awesome time at work.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
yea i came into work once so hungover and still slightly tipsy. everyone was like. "out a little late last night huh" and i was like.... you dont know the half of it

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
LOL, I've been puking in my work parking lot before. When I used to drink that is. And it is memories like those that help keep me from drinking again.

whenever i drink stupid and get trashed and if i get sick i always say "ill never drink again" and then im back at the bar that weekend LOL

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
When I ws a senior in highschool on the weekends I always used to go to my best friend's house & throw a party since his parents were always gone every weekend[left thursday-back sunday afternoon. his brother went to college down in tennessee @ tusculum..he was a senior..senior suad..starter..

used to go over friday & drink..wake up for work around 8ish to be @ work @ 815 on saturdays..

saturday nights..go back to the house @ drink, stay up till like 3am sorta drunk..wake up at like 650am & be at work at 7am...

and I work @ starbucks so you cant really be hungover and work bar or anything..but it was fun:lol:

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
i used to work in the mall and i would pick the worst hungover foods ever. like chinese food, thats a negative, as well as mexican. pita pit is pretty good at curing the hangover tho

finally i feel better, i rarely ever get hungover, i guess wednesday was just one hell of a night... thank god i had a friend to drive me home, note to self: never drink heavily on a work night again LOL