GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

yackub

I've only ever driven German cars and it sounds a lot like my name, but a bastardized German pronunciation. Say it like Klaus would on American Dad.

daihard

Ready to race!
I used to adore Ruger Blackhawks when I was young. Having grown up in Japan, I never got to own one, though.

The numeric part comes from part of my student ID. Gosh it's such a long time ago. LOL

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
Any one new want to add to this?

OzGTI1

Ready to race!
I'm from Oz...and I drive a GTI....if you put them together, you get OzGTI

RPS99SHO

Ready to race!
RPS - my initials
99 SHO - My first car

This name has followed me around to most of the forums I post at.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
sorry, I'm not one for creativity. LOL

Grillslinger

Passed Driver's Ed
I used to run a grilling and BBQ website. I also a moderator for Steven Raichlen's Barbecue Bible forum. I used to get all kind of free products for testing, reviewing, etc. I have less time for all of that now, but I still get an occasional care package of BBQ goodies from Raichlen.

Being a big Stephen King fan, I was always fond of the Dark Tower series, and the first book of that is called, The Gunslinger.

So that's it!

440beeper

I'm into all kinds of hi-po type vehicles... one of my toys is an old Roadrunner with a 440 motor. It passes everything except gas stations ;-)

713gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally bought myself a gti and my area code is 713 :)

Oh, and the emblem to your left is my VW emblem from my wrecked 2010 GTI that was only two months old at the time :(

Hopefully getting it back in a couple days *fingers crossed*

mylesw42

Ready to race!
Got tired of aliases. found that myles, or mylesw was always taken, so I added the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ultimate number for the meaning of life. 42.

Thus: mylesw42

gamedic8518

my real name is matt and im a paramedic in GA and 8518 is my medic number for the state

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
PHO - as in professional photographer
TOE - as in nickname ... I got the TOE part originally from my sister always calling me TOE (short for Tony) but the name stuck in my 20's when a forklift crushed both my big toes and all my friends started calling me that in reference to the accident.

I put the two together on this forum (I was TOE_FAST on the MKV forum ... Fast represented my MKV)