GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

Charlie Sheen

Ready to race!

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
NYC - Because I grew up and go home on the weekends there
Suits - I work in an IP law department (and yes the show is the tits)

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
My first vw was an 88 GLI 16v, so that's the username I've always used. Then my second vw was an 04 GLI, which I still have.

patarch

Ready to race!
Part of my first name + part of my last name.

Magic!!

Shini

Go Kart Champion
NYC - Because I grew up and go home on the weekends there
Suits - I work in an IP law department (and yes the show is the tits)

Hell yes it is, can't wait for tonights episode...

Shini, short for Shinigami

Means god of Death in japanese, name came from Gundam Wing, Duo Maxwell (and his gundam) were refered to as the god of death, name of the gundam was death scythe, anyway, when it came time to make an world of warcraft name, shinigami was taken, and so I went with Shini, which is just God...or Just death...one of the two lol. SO yeah. That's me :/

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Tkulhanc134

T is the begging letter of my first name
Kulhanc1 - my last name is actually kulhanci but i thougth id replace the 1 instead of i
34 - im from istanbul,turkey. their license plates always start with two numbers which represents the city/town/area/etc you live in, and the number is lined with the alphabetical order of list of cities in Turkey...34 means istanbul...excuse the long story

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Tkulhanc134

T is the begging letter of my first name
Kulhanc1 - my last name is actually kulhanci but i thougth id replace the 1 instead of i
34 - im from istanbul,turkey. their license plates always start with two numbers which represents the city/town/area/etc you live in, and the number is lined with the alphabetical order of list of cities in Turkey...34 means istanbul...excuse the long story

edit: T is the beginning*