maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I don't buy the 3306 lbs for a second.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
sounds quite fantastic to me.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Everything this car will have + E92 V8 engine + E92 M3 Hydraulic Steering = The perfect M3

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Lighter than an E46?? I'm with max, I'll belileve it when I see it. Sounds sick though.

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'm just happy BMW is focusing on making lighter cars again given the bloat the M3 has seen with each generation.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Lighter than an E46?? I'm with max, I'll belileve it when I see it. Sounds sick though.

That is the coupe six speed no options 90% full tank of gas no drive and CCBs most likely and maybe lithium ion battery so figure 3500 - 3550 loaded with driver

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
That is the coupe six speed no options 90% full tank of gas no drive and CCBs most likely and maybe lithium ion battery so figure 3500 - 3550 loaded with driver

There is no way... Current M3 is about 3700lbs. The new chassis is heavier than the last and bigger... and the last gen already used carbon roof.

This car will not weight anywhere under 3600 esp with driver.

rmchung

Ready to race!
There is no way... Current M3 is about 3700lbs. The new chassis is heavier than the last and bigger... and the last gen already used carbon roof.

This car will not weight anywhere under 3600 esp with driver.

No kidding. Only way it will ever be near the weight of the E46 is if it had the same dimensions as the E46....which will never happen.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I heard BMW also lies on their taxes.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
"it's a fugazi"