GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fahrenheit GTI or WRX

farenheit GTI

i just bought the Fahrenheit GTI and im thinking of getting rid of it for a WRX, probally used because the 08 WRX is ugly.

I just want something with a little more speed and i dont feel like dumping all this money into the GTI and sell this car and buy a semi-modified 04 WRX

wat is your guys opinion

link6676

I just traded in my 06 WRX for a GTI. I don't think you will see alot of performance gains in a 04 WRX unless its a STI. If you get an STI you will have to deal with what the guy did to it before you.

To get the WRX's to go fast you have to beat them.

mk5nrg

Lonely rider
u just got the gti , and ure wiliing to sell it right away , losing all that difference in money between a brand new car and almost new cars? looks like uve got some money , and ure saying u dont wanna spend any money on modifying it, makes no sense...

farenheit GTI

u just got the gti , and ure wiliing to sell it right away , losing all that difference in money between a brand new car and almost new cars? looks like uve got some money , and ure saying u dont wanna spend any money on modifying it, makes no sense...

honestly i expected more out of my GTI, i really bought it because of the color, i think i might just keep my GTI and see what happens

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
just chip it, night and day difference pretty much.

CrazyUncleDave

Ready to race!
Listen to all of us completely un-biased people, and keep your GTI.

nick9871

Ready to race!
I just traded in my 02 WRX, stage 2, for my GTI. Unless you do a lot of 0-60-0 sprints and like to power out of corners on a race track, the WRX will not be more fun. The GTI has so much more get up and go while in gear. If you are getting a 06 WRX then the 2.5l will help quite a bit, but I have no idea why someone would buy a new car and then sell it to buy a used car thats body/model is being replaced....

Keep the damn GTI and wait to get teh new STi or EVO or R36 if they bring it here. The WRX is not that much faster in real world applications. You'll jus think its faster because the inerwebs say it is.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
I'd just try my hardest to skip the WRX and get an STI or Evo if you want something quicker.