GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fall Foliage Car Cruise (CT)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Greater Boston Peeps!

I am posting this up to see how many would like to go on a Car Cruise the last weekend of Oct. I've run these before and have 2-4 hrs of twisty back roads that are fun to drive on. I normally will schedule these for Saturday and have Sunday as a rain date.

Saturday Oct 28th
Sunday Oct 29th. We will start/stop in Middletown CT. I like to have a break for lunch.....

It is prime foliage time and aren't you curious about meeting people you already know for the first time?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
29th is the FCP show up at limerock that is VW themed. What time you thinking of starting? If it's early enough I may be able to make it

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
VW FCP Euro show sounds cool. Would be difficult to combine, especially for people that are coming from MA. I'd be down, if we make it more than just driving (eating food/stop for pics/sightsee).

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
We do stop for lunch...this will prob be it as my other go to place closed. Parking is a bit of an issue but not bad. Normally we will have a start time of 10/11. doing this with another show isn't realistic.

http://pattaconk1850.com/

they have good chili-dogs (most places don't)

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I'll be in the area, 10/26 (thursday) is my wife's birthday and she wants to go karting at Supercharged/Naskart, otherwise I think @Acadia18 is working on putting together a bit of a gettogether. We're also planning on visiting some friends in Boston that weekend at some point, but some flavor of g2g would be fun.

also lime rock park sounds awfully tempting, but I don't know if I can take off more PTO. Might have to sit that one out until next time.

Last edited:

smanierre

Autocross Champion
We do stop for lunch...this will prob be it as my other go to place closed. Parking is a bit of an issue but not bad. Normally we will have a start time of 10/11. doing this with another show isn't realistic.

http://pattaconk1850.com/

they have good chili-dogs (most places don't)
None other than the fucking conk. I'll be able to let you know a bit later if i'll be able to make it, but right now i'm leaning towards no unfortunately

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'll be in the area, 10/26 (thursday) is my wife's birthday and she wants to go karting at Supercharged/Naskart, otherwise I think @Acadia18 is working on putting together a bit of a gettogether. We're also planning on visiting some friends in Boston that weekend at some point, but some flavor of g2g would be fun.

also lime rock park sounds awfully tempting, but I don't know if I can take off more PTO. Might have to sit that one out until next time.

I'm just trying to set something up to take advantage and meet the out of towners while they're around.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Could be as simple as sitting in a Chili's having some margaritas/chocolate milk.