GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fall Foliage Car Cruise (CT)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We still shitting on the espresso martini?

No. I just wanted to make sure people who don't drink alcohol, and some of our younger locals, feel welcome. In general, chocolate milk is loved by all.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
So Thursday is the 981 go kart day.
And Saturday (with rain day Sunday) is the Strange Mud Cruise... both quite close to each other in CT.
I'd love to show up to both!

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I'm just trying to set something up to take advantage and meet the out of towners while they're around.
Am I gonna get roofie'd 😟
Could be as simple as sitting in a Chili's having some margaritas/chocolate milk.
Chilis is underrated AF, chips and salsa are the way -- I'm actually 100% okay with this (though Nat is excited about having a bit of a group for karting -- "hopefully they know what they're doing, better than to get stuck with randos")
Ha - ha.
I don't drink if I'm going to get back in the car afterward, even after a few hours.
Not gonna hate on it. Much better to be cautious, a charge can really fuck your shit up.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Am I gonna get roofie'd 😟

skinner-chuckles-nervously (1).gif

Chilis is underrated AF, chips and salsa are the way -- I'm actually 100% okay with this (though Nat is excited about having a bit of a group for karting -- "hopefully they know what they're doing, better than to get stuck with randos")

Nah, karting is fine. Just trying to highlight that the important part is the people, not the activity.

Looks like Thursdays are "supertrack" days there where they combine both tracks into one. Also looks like a race is 9 people, $60 for 3 races. Think we can get up to 9 people to have a full CSB circuit?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
View attachment 291544

Nah, karting is fine. Just trying to highlight that the important part is the people, not the activity.

Looks like Thursdays are "supertrack" days there where they combine both tracks into one. Also looks like a race is 9 people, $60 for 3 races. Think we can get up to 9 people to have a full CSB circuit?
Even if we don't have 9, they'll still run whoever is available then and there. And I totally agree about getting together in general.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
9 people we should be able to do if people bring their SO's or last minute phone a homie if we're still short.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion

dtfd

Autocross Champion
So what is exactly going on here?

We're doing a CSB New England bro karting thing on the 26th

Is this cruise still happening on the 28th?

.....I'm still down.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Also still down, blocked my calendar for both days.