GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fall Foliage Car Cruise (CT)

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Wot's all this then?

Potential cruise Oct 28? Potential Karting Oct 26?

I am potentially interested depending on times and FIL's chemo treatments.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
It is on!

Saturday the 28th with rain date of Sunday the 29th. Start and stop in Middletown CT. This is invite only as i am limiting the amount of cars at 8 (i would prefer 6). Send a PM for an invitation. The regulars have priority. If you say you want to come we expect you to show up. If you can only come on one day plz let me know.

Expect a fun drive on twisty two lane blacktop. We will do lunch and if folks want to start with a breakfast at a good diner I'm up for that. Cruise start time will be 10:30 if Saturday, 10:00 if Sunday. Depending on how long we make it and lunch time it will run till 2-3.

walkie talkie style two way radios are a good thing to bring to help keep the group together. Bring them if you have them, consider them a worthwhile tool \ toy to buy if you don't.

Mud

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I still have some spaces available. Video from previous rides I've run with Mustangs

dtfd

Autocross Champion
It ended up being a small cruise but we had a great time. The cruise route is stunningly beautiful especially during fall.

I can now confirm that mud is probably not boosted.

20231028_151631.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It ended up being a small cruise but we had a great time. The cruise route is stunningly beautiful especially during fall.

I can now confirm that mud is probably not boosted.

View attachment 294309

Probably.

But you can never be 100% sure...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Good ride! I didn't get lost, no one went off-road, no popo. Got to see what people looked like. Only bummer was that I was promised cake and that didn't happen. The foliage was great during the times you could look at it. About half this ride is on roads where you have to DRIVE and not just go through the motions of driving.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Wish I coulda made it, car was still leaking oil though and we had to do preparation for our halloween party. Springtime dustoff cruise anyone?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I did one once a few years ago. Started at Harbor Park/Canoe Club in middletown, went through devils hopyard to the opera house in east haddam, then backroads to durham and back to middletown. Definitely a lot of fun. I was also the slowest car there, it was all S model Audi's and a McLaren