GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fast & Furious trailer

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
So one of the first superbowl ads was the trailer for the new fast and furious. just simply titled Fast & Furious. From the trailer it shows the original cast from the first one and looks actually... and surprisingly.... worth seeing. Anyone else catch or seen the trailer have any input?

Rickismyname07

Ready to race!
I've seen the trailor previously in theaters as a preview, but yes I did catch it last night and I must agree, it does look like it will be worth seeing.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
yeah, im definately seeing it. i think it will be pretty lame, however, there are some pretty nice cars in it this time, buick grand national, subaru sti, etc... im pretty excited

judunty84

Ready to race!
"i need NOS, 2 of the big ones!"

looks ok...entertaining at least

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
It's def a movie for anyone who liveS their life a 1/4 mile at a time.

"...when the light turns green, I'm going for it"

argue53

Go Kart Champion
hopefully this one will be good... buick GNX is sick, two houses down from someone owns a GNX. The saddest thing to see though cause it is soooo neglacted. I've been wanting to walk over there and see if they'd sell me it.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
You can count me OUT. :thumbdown:

Lucidity

Marx
Jordana Brewster....mmm mmm good!

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
hopefully this one will be good... buick GNX is sick, two houses down from someone owns a GNX. The saddest thing to see though cause it is soooo neglacted. I've been wanting to walk over there and see if they'd sell me it.

Turbo Regal or maybe even Grand National, but it's very unlikely its a GNX.

HyeWarrior

Banned
I'm a huge fan of the movies.. YES I know they're corny and make driving look like it's easier than playing a video game, but I don't know what it is about em... Maybe it's from being a hot-blooded dude, but cars, explosions, guns, chicks, and fast just make my mouth water... Not to mention that I love how it's progressed from underground street racers (+ricers) in LA, to more sophisticated racing in Miami, and to a whole new version of ricers in Tokyo Drift. This one definitely looks like it'll be worth seeing... I'll be there opening night hopefully :)