GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Favourite Movie Quotes

dsimons1187

Ready to race!

+1

CurtisJ

"I kind of see this all love as this, escape for two people who don't know how to be alone. People always talk about how love is this totally unselfish, giving thing, but if you think about it, there's nothing more selfish." - Jesse in Before Sunrise

cldlhd

Go Kart Champion
'I amuse you' from Goodfellas

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

I could sit here and quote Goodfellas ad nauseum. It's one of those movies I end up sitting and watching if I catch while flipping around.

cldlhd

Go Kart Champion
Obviously your not a golfer...

The Big Lebowski

+++++ I don't have many Blu rays but I have Goodfellas and the Big Lebowski.
I like the one where they're stuck in his head in the toilet and asking him where the money is and there's stuff in his head in the toilet and he says ” it's down there somewhere and let me take another look".
https://youtu.be/PCuLLM3dSro

Last edited:

Shiftlift

'I amuse you' from Goodfellas

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Was gonna say the same. Great scene & great movie.