GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F'ed up this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
I'm the guy who is NEVER distracted while hes driving. People call me the "parallel parking king" and somehow i did this. I was driving a friend home, and was tryign to read a sign or something while doing 45 in the right lane... well i must have drifted to close to teh curb and had a nice hard encounter with it, causing this.... i cried, i still am :brokenheart: :cry:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
damn... fucked up...

add one to the gb for the luffs ;)

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Ahh...to be 17 and own a new GTI. First it gets egged by a bunch of kids and now this. I hope this isn't just the beginning to a life of suffering for your MKV.
On a lighter note. Looks like they will be your winter rims now ehh? :thumbsup:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
luffs it is!! or Superturismos... dno yet. God damn it, if only this kid had a nice easy way to his house... or if i took the highway NONE of this would have happend. Whatever i need to not beat my self up over this, it could have been ALOT worse....

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Tire and Wheel Protection, 4bucks a month, 60months= 240 bucks...and how much for say a single wheel and tire combo of the 17"...id say close to that..:) so happy i went w/ it :)

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Plyngntrffc said:
Tire and Wheel Protection, 4bucks a month, 60months= 240 bucks...and how much for say a single wheel and tire combo of the 17"...id say close to that..:) so happy i went w/ it :)
Yea, i wish my friggen dealer told me about it

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Will they cover such mess-ups under the protection though? I thought that was only for flats/bent rims, etc. I never would have guessed they would cover an onwers cosmetic mistakes. Has someone tried this before because I'm having a hard time believeing it?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
kirk180 said:
Will they cover such mess-ups under the protection though? I thought that was only for flats/bent rims, etc. I never would have guessed they would cover an onwers cosmetic mistakes. Has someone tried this before?
i wonder if i could try a "i was driving laong, and out of no where, this rock! it flew at my wheels, and look what happend" somehow i feel like that wouldnt be so beliveable.

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
RJS5689 said:
Yea, i wish my friggen dealer told me about it

Did you not tell me when I spoke with you about this protection plan, "My dad paid cash for it. I did not have the chance of getting this protection." Not trying to call you out Bobby, but when you pay for things yourself, it adds a hell of a lot more appreciation to the value if you catch my drift. Gotta be more careful... I hate it for you, I really do, but realize that just because you didn't pay for it does not mean it was free.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
CandiliciousVW said:
Did you not tell me when I spoke with you about this protection plan, "My dad paid cash for it. I did not have the chance of getting this protection." Not trying to call you out Bobby, but when you pay for things yourself, it adds a hell of a lot more appreciation to the value if you catch my drift. Gotta be more careful... I hate it for you, I really do, but realize that just because you didn't pay for it does not mean it was free.
WHat does that have to do with anything jason? it still should have been offered to me. And who said idont appriciate it? you, of most people should know how much i appriciate my car, and the kind of care i give it. And also, so what if the car was bought for me? I dont see how that has any affect on this, or how it is relavent to this situation in ANYWAY.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
you guys need to find a hot chick and get laid...

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
RJS5689 said:
WHat does that have to do with anything jason? it still should have been offered to me. And who said idont appriciate it? you, of most people should know how much i appriciate my car, and the kind of care i give it. And also, so what if the car was bought for me? I dont see how that has any affect on this, or how it is relavent to this situation in ANYWAY.

I wasn't trying to offend Bobby... don't hate. :tongue: I just speciafically remember us discussing it on IM and you replying with what I quoted. It was never about it not being offered, it was about it being paid for in cash. Doesn't mean I love ya any less.

Status
Not open for further replies.