GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feedback on users

Status
Not open for further replies.

xminusx

Banned
On a lot of other forums I frequent there are feedback threads on each user. I can't seem to find it on this site. The only reason I ask is because I think I'm going to have to email paypal to get my money back from a guy who sold me an intake and may have split with my money. A feedback thread is easy, each user makes one when they have their make their first sell/purchase. Then the seller/buyer posts how well or horrible the transaction went. Just an idea that will really help people know who they are buying from and not be so trepidatious towards buying out of the B/S/T threads.

Thanks,
xMinusx

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
Not a bad idea.

One thing I always do (especially on Vortex as I don't know many of the members) is just do a search for their past threads in the FS section and read through.

Many times if someone is a scam artist or w/e people will post this, and bash them. Then you know to stay faaaar away!

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
This is true, but sometimes I see people bash people in the BST for no real reason, and come to find out the buyer is the douche in the equation.

Mods, can you put this in consideration?

Can't make any guarantees, but we'll look into it.

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
The mods have better things to do -- like delete all the trolls' posts and update the forum rules' grammatical errors. :biggrin:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
The mods have better things to do -- like delete all the trolls' posts and update the forum rules' grammatical errors. :biggrin:

If everyone acted properly, forums wouldn't need mods. If you find any grammatical errors, please, by all means, contact us. We would love to correct them.

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
HAHAHAHAHA I can feel the sarecaem (SP error on that one) drippping off that....... GREAT :)

I think you guys are doing a bang up job.... great site

How about we just start a new thread in here and call it the feedback. Everyone will post up the quality they had with a buyer/seller and we can always update it. Be sure to include the full username so anyone can search his/her name in the thread

xminusx

Banned
How about we just start a new thread in here and call it the feedback. Everyone will post up the quality they had with a buyer/seller and we can always update it. Be sure to include the full username so anyone can search his/her name in the thread

Thats exactly what I was getting at..:happyanim:

Status
Not open for further replies.