GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ferrari 360 GT = pure eargasm

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
so i was at Concorso Ferrari yesterday and we had a 360 GT over there. Soon came 3:00pm and everyone slowly started leaving. I'm glad i stayed a little longer because this guy had to drive to his trailer one block down.

It nearly blew my pants off.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
stand next to the main straight at the nurburgring while the ferrari 458i drives by at full speed. ermergerd!!! amazing sounds!!

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
so i was at Concorso Ferrari yesterday and we had a 360 GT over there. Soon came 3:00pm and everyone slowly started leaving. I'm glad i stayed a little longer because this guy had to drive to his trailer one block down.

It nearly blew my pants off.

"This is gonna be lou-"BRAAAAPPPAPAPRRAPAAPAPPAPAPAAPAPAPAPPAP

:lol:

butchered by autocorrecr

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
This may be a stupid question...but why does it sound like that? Very choppy, as if it keeps backfiring or something lol

straight piped + cold start + high revving high HP engine.
it's not made to sit and idle. it's made to keep the RPMs high and go fast.
that's why he stalled it in the beginning. he started it like any other car.. but when he starts up again, you can see he keeps the rpms high to keep the engine going.

also my phone doesnt have a very good microphone, although i was surprised when i listened to this. the sound isnt too far off from what it was in real life. it just a bit more bassy.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
The phone's microphone can't handle it though. You can hear it peaking and distorting the sound because it's just too much.

yea, but the tones are all correct and you can hear them like i did in real life.. it's the bass making the phone mic peak out. it's like that with all phones.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
That sounds too amazing. :D

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Appogee

Ready to race!
That sound, definitely the opposite of an eargasm.

The P1, 918 and LFA on the other hand. Sweet sweet symphony.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

youre crazy if you think a street legal car can sound as good as this

it's a classic ferrari sound.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

The 918 just sounds magical. So amazing.