GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Final's Suck

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
As the title says, its the first week in May, and yes everyone knows what that means, College kids will soon be returning home and filling your stores with the "I could give a crap attitude" customer service.

....But, before all of that can happen we all have finals to take. So feel free to B*tch about your finals here.

Vector Geometry: Pulled off the A w/ a 83 on the final
Physics: 50%, and I still got a B in the class, thank goodness for getting A's on all the test.

Monday: Engineering
Tues: Calc = Done

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
There's one way to fix that... stop going to college! :) J/k. Good luck on y'alls tests!

jkaruzas

Autocross Champion
An accounting final on Wednesday, and an audit final on Thursday. Then graduation on Saturday, and then partying like a rock-star Saturday night!!!!!!!!

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
So glad I do not have to take anymore finals. Good luck and remember soon it will be all over.

AJChenMPH

Lt. Commander, USPHS
Finals are the only part of college and grad school that I don't miss.

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Atleast you've got it better off than me, here at RIT we run on quarters (not semesters), so ive still got 2 weeks of class before my finals... oh man this week is gonna suck. Calc and physics exams, a huge paper to write, and an engineering project to start...

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
RJS5689 said:
I just took my SATs yesterday, May 31st we'll se what happens, i better have broken 2000

SAT's, now those sucked. I was never a very good test taker, and I feel that SAT's are a poor measurement. People who work very hard are the people who suceed. It always annoyed me when all the stoners and idiots in my school would take them and pull out a 1500 or so, yet I graduated top ten% in my class

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
finals are fun! What are you talking about!

shoot me now....

Finished my engineering project Friday

Physics tomorrow

Engineering (Mechanics) at 8am Thursday followed closely by calc at 11:45

45 minute break
3 hour exams

Can't wait for Thursday afternoon and consequently the weekend when I get home and pick up the GTI:burnrubber:

BTW, what kind of engineer are you Hokietuner?
MechE over here.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Hokietuner said:
As the title says, its the first week in May, and yes everyone knows what that means, College kids will soon be returning home and filling your stores with the "I could give a crap attitude" customer service.

....But, before all of that can happen we all have finals to take. So feel free to B*tch about your finals here.

Vector Geometry: Pulled off the A w/ a 83 on the final
Physics: 50%, and I still got a B in the class, thank goodness for getting A's on all the test.

Monday: Engineering
Tues: Calc = Done

brett...you're doing a hell of a lot better than me, thank god i only have my comm final left :headbang:

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
07_BM_GTI said:
finals are fun! What are you talking about!
shoot me now....

Finished my engineering project Friday

Physics tomorrow

Engineering (Mechanics) at 8am Thursday followed closely by calc at 11:45

45 minute break
3 hour exams

Can't wait for Thursday afternoon and consequently the weekend when I get home and pick up the GTI:burnrubber:

BTW, what kind of engineer are you Hokietuner?
MechE over here.

Same, i'm a ME major, and will probally do someting with Biomed for grad. Its alot of work, but it'll pay off, plus everyone at my school knowns how hard Engineering is, so even if I get a 3.6, I'd be happy!!