GOLFMKV

FORD Dealership Abuse

razr390

Go Kart Champion

This dealership is literally 20 minutes from my house... lawl

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Reviews online of this place are hilarious

"FIVE STARS - Took my car in for usual maintenance. I asked if they could burn out my clutch for me and blow up my engine. They said it'd be no problem. While I waited, one of the kind salespersons asked me if I'd like to participate in the company baby sacrifice. They said it was for Cthulu, so I definitely took part. Then we jerked each other off in a circle until they brought my car back with 80 more miles on it."

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Lmfao I saw that one

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Terrible. Just terrible.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
That's how you fix american cars, just "drive the shit out of them"...gees

razr390

Go Kart Champion
That's how you fix american cars, just "drive the shit out of them"...gees

If I redline it for 80 miles in 1st gear, it should be fixed.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
this happened in our area a few years ago. Sales reps (found out later) from a japanese car dealer, went to VW dealer asked to take a test drive in a new GTI. Abused the crap out of it. They posted on youtube.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
The fact that I live in fort lauderdale and know all these streets makes it really creepy... Thank god for dashcams

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Update on the situation:

http://www.carthrottle.com/remember...alership-has-now-offered-to-buy-the-car-back/

For anyone too lazy to click:
Sawgrass Ford takes its customer service reputation very seriously. Although the customer’s vehicle was fixed by driving at a high RPM, our dealership does not condone the language or the specific method used to solve the issue. I shook the customers [sic] hand and thanked him for bringing this to my attention. The technicians involved were dealt with, and the customer asked for some unrelated goodwill.

Further to this, Sawgrass Ford has posted the following message on its Facebook page:

“To the customer on the video, we sincerely apologize, we would like to extend you the offer of purchasing your car at retail price, allowing you to keep the aftermarket parts.”