GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ford F450

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Not to be an ass, but thats not true. I work for a Ford dealer (thats where i am right now actually) and we sell F650's. i believe there are 2 on the lot at this very moment. we've sold 2 already that had the pickup beds, but the remaining ones are chassis cabs.

Dammit Paul. lol, jk.:thumbup:

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
The F650 is an industrial use vehicle. You can't buy those at a dealership, you have to purchase them through Ford's industrial division.

Now I am sure that some crazy ass welder has taken one somewhere and turned it into his welding truck but I can tell ya right now there is next to no practical use for them on a Industrial site. I work as a Emergency Medical Technician up in the Alberta Oil sands and I have never ever seen one of them, and I honestly don't think I ever will there is just seriously no practical use for them out here at all.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
i need it to get to and from work. ( i work at a bank ) .

jk...

i agree with you, totally not realistic. BUT they look pretty bad ass

http://www.f650pickups.com/pagemore.html

In my opinion it is fugly (to each their own). And why even put the bumper...it just adds weight and most cars fit UNDER it anyways. I guess it would be good for when he hits another semi or a little f250

PhillyB

Faster Than You
if you wanna see somethin really intense, look up an F750. those are insane

Meat

rack rack 'em
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...m=10&um=1&hl=en&rls=DKUS,DKUS:2006-38,DKUS:en
2006 Xtreme Ford F650 SuperTruck.
The Ford F650 gets 17mpg at a 70mph cruising speed! And, for the offroaders (as IF!)... it's got a 37-degree greater turning radius than a light-duty pickup truck. Prices start at a mere $82,000. While the Ford F650 has been in production for several years now, this is the first year that this line has been sold as a street model. Up til now, it was primarily used as a heavy-duty "commercial vehicle".

Last edited:

PhillyB

Faster Than You
Google images turned up this for an F 750, is this it?:

that looks like an older one. but i've only seen one. its a comcast truck.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
In my opinion it is fugly (to each their own). And why even put the bumper...it just adds weight and most cars fit UNDER it anyways. I guess it would be good for when he hits another semi or a little f250

LOL -

I just have this thing for lifted trucks.. ( my sig ) lol. Personally, it needs monster truck tires. lol.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
^a jeep i understand....a ford uhhhhh not for me. Chevy i could do....i used to own 2 and never had a prob

TopGearNJ

Ready to race!
I sell fords and the new S.D. is crazy. We have an F-750 with a Grain Body on it for like 75 thousand with airbrakes and everthing its pretty intense.