GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forum slow in the last couple of days?!

allset

Go Kart Champion
ive seen no improvement in the past day. Im using laptop and fast connection, also getting error pages.

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
Wow, I was just looking at this thread again and started getting 'connection reset' errors on the whole forum. Must have restarted it. Now it's BLAZING fast like it hasn't been in months.

Wonder for how long? Hopefully a permanent fix...

palma

Ready to race!
Super fast again!!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I've found that if my pants are down around my ankles, this site moves A LOT faster.

rkellis

Ready to race!
Kudos to the site mods! Thank you, things are much better now. Now back to burning my money on mods even faster!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The site Admin reset the server yesterday.

Can you guys please ping any moderator whenever the site isn't performing as it should. We can shoot an email over to the Admin who can address.

My at-home internet is awful so I sometimes think it is me if I'm not at work and I've been working from home a lot this past month.

Thanks everyone!

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion

Can you guys please ping any moderator whenever the site isn't performing as it should. We can shoot an email over to the Admin who can address.

My at-home internet is awful so I sometimes think it is me if I'm not at work and I've been working from home a lot this past month.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks!:D Now i can spend work browsing more happeninz

v-dug

Go Kart Champion

Thanks everyone!

That was my problem, most of my surfing is at home and my DSL is terrible, so I assumed it was me until I saw this thread!

Thanks again!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep^