GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forza 4

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
For everyone who can't afford an intake/tune/exhaust!

I'm very excited for this game. Technical racing games are so developed that they can help you develop real life driving technique, or at least give you a sense of how fast things can go south from a slight misapplication of throttle too soon inside of a turn!

I think I may be forking over the extra couple hundred bucks for the force feedback steering wheel and pedals, too. If you have kinect on the xbox 360, it even tracks your head movements and actually allows you to look left and right while you are in cockpit view, which was a critical shortcoming of any racer in terms of bridging the gap to reality.

Is anyone else pumped for tomorrow? Or am I just nerdgasming in the corner by myself.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Ive been thinking about it all day today.

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!

CrzyP

Ready to race!
I'm really thinking about picking up an Xbox just for this. GT5 was a huge disappointment so I'm looking forward to everyone's opinions on FM4.

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
That video is awsome!!! Makes me want to go drive my car...... even if it is not a aston martin

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Sweet I forgot all about Forza. Before I bought my GTI I bought this game to hold me over. When I first got in my GTI it reminded me alot of my Forza GTI haha the game is very realistic.

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I was glued to Forza 3 when I was in school because I couldn't afford the real thing. Now I continue to be glued to forza because while I can now afford the car, I don't have time to track it!

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
It would be cool if Forza had the options for the GTI like REVO APR GIAC UNITRONIC and the Carbonio Intake, Forge Twintake, etc. to mod our cars in the game.

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
With the amount of modifications available for these cars, there should be a separate game just for VAG.

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
With the amount of modifications available for these cars, there should be a separate game just for VAG.

Sounds like a good Idea. If you start now we can be playing it by next summer:thumbup:

JhnR

Banned
Im getting this game! we shouold all race each other with GTIs

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
My gamer name is the medic sixtwoone if anyone wants to race.