GOLFMKV

Forza Motorsport 3 Livery Thread...

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
My football team sucks so I made this car

haha

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Sadly, not. I made that design, but the red bull logos were downloaded from another player. You can't upload designs that use other people's vinyl groups. I can upload the design sans red bull decals and include the gamertag of the guy with the red bull logos in the description. Let me know if you want me to do that.

That's what I was actually planning on doing with the design I'm working on with the GTI now. A lot of the decals on the car were downloaded from the storefront so once I'm finished putting the whole thing together I'll save the design without the downloaded graphics and whoever buys it can either get them or not. Fair enough since I've already spent game credit on getting a lot of those vinyl groups already :p

Oh and an update (I can't seem to take very good pictures or the download process just butchers the version I see on my Xbox bc these look kinda like barf to me in terms of quality):

There are still a few sponsor graphics missing, but it seems to be coming together nicely. Now for the scroll-work :cry:

Strmtrpr

Censored
press start

lol...oh well never noticed it :lol: then again I don't think I have paused it to much during a race.

Meat...how did you get such a sharp image? Did you piece a few together?

errie806

Go Kart Champion
wow that APR gti looks sick whats your gamertag i wanna buy that design! how the hell do you get those designs so perfect like that? and how did the kid get the forge logo on that scirocco? can you like upload decals to forza?

Strmtrpr

Censored
Noticed something the other night....on the new gti you can't put a plate on the front of it. For some reason it has a plate braket on the front but the graphics won't go on top of it :rolleyes:

errie806

Go Kart Champion
is this thread open to performance talk in forza?

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
wow that APR gti looks sick whats your gamertag i wanna buy that design! how the hell do you get those designs so perfect like that? and how did the kid get the forge logo on that scirocco? can you like upload decals to forza?

It will be available once I'm finished with it, though I'm not sure if I'm just going to share it or actually sell it. I kind of want to keep it limited so gifting the design might be a better choice.

The design process took a lot of time to do. I noticed some differences on side work of the car towards the front so I'll have to fix that too.

Gamertag: BrysGonnaGetYa

I've got a GolfMkV.com graphic uploaded to my storefront right now that you can get. It looks just like the one on the top of the page except it has a red "V" ...I think it looks good. If you all want a different color just let me know and I can post variations.

Last edited:

maxgtiturbo

Banned
It will be available once I'm finished with it, though I'm not sure if I'm just going to share it or actually sell it. I kind of want to keep it limited so gifting the design might be a better choice.

Gamertag: BrysGonnaGetYa

I've got a GolfMkV.com graphic uploaded to my storefront right now that you can get. It looks just like the one on the top of the page except it has a red "V" ...I think it looks good. If you all want a different color just let me know and I can post variations.

you should add me. gt is VOLKSWAGEN GTI

you going to the drags tonight?

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Yea we could... My damn E92 M3 and my M5 fishtail like a sperm's flagella

/nerdy metaphor

:bellyroll:

That was great! XD

Also, just an update for anyone who decides to send me a friend request over Xbox Live...please include a message of who you are so I know you're one of the guys off of GolfMkV and not just some random schmuck :thumbsup: