GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Audi A4 b9 front calipers

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
not sure about lines to be honest - i don't think stock ones would work

I think they require the same lines as we're all using with the Macan BBK. Can you post a pic of the otherside of the caliper?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I purchased these a while back. I ordered custom lines from techna-fit. Told him what I had and he fixed me up. $59 shipped and had them in a couple days. These require rotors from a b8 a4. 320mm.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I purchased these a while back. I ordered custom lines from techna-fit. Told him what I had and he fixed me up. $59 shipped and had them in a couple days. These require rotors from a b8 a4. 320mm.

Is the rotor a plug and play thing or is the rotor hub size different?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Is the rotor a plug and play thing or is the rotor hub size different?
The hub size is different from audi to Volkswagen. There is a post on here somewhere that list the hub ring needed. I'll try to find it and post it for everyone. I am hoping to complete this conversion in the next couple of weeks, so I'll do a full right up with part numbers.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
The hub size is different from audi to Volkswagen. There is a post on here somewhere that list the hub ring needed. I'll try to find it and post it for everyone. I am hoping to complete this conversion in the next couple of weeks, so I'll do a full right up with part numbers.

Thanks! I'd definitely be interested in these calipers then.

Any chance they'd fit under 16" wheels? I think the 312mm ones do but not sure about 320mm.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have the same calipers, except designed for 345mm disk, with 17" wheels and they have plenty of clearance. I can't imagine that these wouldn't fit under 16" wheels.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Please excuse the dirty car, mother nature is wild around here. I just finished this install. I will be doing a full write up tomorrow. These are the stock Austin's with 320mm rotors. Looks like only a little over an inch of clearance with the 18s. I am doubtful 16s would clear. Also I had to run 15mm spacers to clear them.
20200114_195053.jpg
20200114_195039.jpg
20200114_165735.jpg