GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fuk u shi whaaaaa?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
ugh. What happened to journalism these days? There's no false information in there, but a criminal lack of pertinent information for every one of those points. If that article scares you, you've been had.

Interesting tidbit of information: Eating one average mass banana, you consume 3x the radiation than you would living within 30 miles of a coal-lit power plant for one year. Living within 30 miles of a coal-lit powerplant for one year, you consume 3x the radiation than you would living within 30 miles of a nuclear powerplant for one year.

SO SCARE

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Much Glow

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Such Journalism, so suck, much fuck, wow, fukushima wow...

I know all about the radiation you get eating bananas and living near these power plants, I just didn't know that was still going on over there two years later. I guess the Japanese lost the physical strength to do stuff since they invented robots, and android secretaries... and we all know what their secretaries are used for (they look like 18yr old girls)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
So when are we going to die?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Probably when you get hit by a bus, or die of old age, who knows... But Dying of radiation poisoning is not on my list of ways to die

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
ugh. What happened to journalism these days? There's no false information in there, but a criminal lack of pertinent information for every one of those points. If that article scares you, you've been had.

Interesting tidbit of information: Eating one average mass banana, you consume 3x the radiation than you would living within 30 miles of a coal-lit power plant for one year. Living within 30 miles of a coal-lit powerplant for one year, you consume 3x the radiation than you would living within 30 miles of a nuclear powerplant for one year.

SO SCARE

How much coal sludge so you ingest by eating one average mass banana?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Probably when you get hit by a bus, or die of old age, who knows... But Dying of radiation poisoning is not on my list of ways to die

You'd think ppl in Japan would get there first ...
World is a big place and the solution to pollution is dilution. We're ok

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
You'd think ppl in Japan would get there first ...
World is a big place and the solution to pollution is dilution. We're ok

Yes to a point... you can only dilute so much.