GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Funny notes from my professor...

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Had to share this. I had a "Major" research project due last week for my Psych class. I found out the day before I was to turn it in that my teacher drastically changed the requirements of the project to include "empirical resources." As I haven't yet completed my college english class, I was lost. With extensive help from the wife, I turned in my paper 15 seconds before it was due (online class).

Here's what my professor had to say:

David 11/14/09 9:34 AM
This is a good paper Arron. As you mentioned, the paper is a brief introduction. It does however, meet the requirements of this project. Your grade is 94.

translation: I see what you did there.

I almost fell on the ground laughing at this comment from my instructor. at the beginning of the quarter I stated that I would do my paper on Puberty as it relates to Developmental Psychology.... It ended up being: "Adolescence: An Overview"

94/100.... I think I did pretty good.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Gotta like a professor with a sense of humour! And just as well, really... the subject of puberty would best be approached in, say, a doctoral thesis. :thumbsup:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
win. nice work!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
What did he mean by empirical resources? I took that to mean resources that are personally observed. Did you revise your paper according to personal observations?

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
he meant peer evaluated journals/articles.

We found a couple and threw 'em in. apparently it worked well enough.