GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gaming Thread

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Any gamers out there? I'm not hardcore but I play from time to time! I just got Skyrim, might not be on the forums for a while... lmao:thumbsup:

Currently toggling between:

Sports:
Fifa 12

Racing:
Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition
F1 2011

Gran Turismo 5

RPG/Open World:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Red Dead Redemption

L.A. Noire: Complete Edition
GTA IV/Episodes from LC

FPS:
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Call of Duty MW3
Battlefield 3

These are the games I play from time to time on the highest level. Bolded are daily played depending on my mood.

xtremequicksand9

Ready to race!
I picked up Midnight Club L.A. Complete Edition for cheap the other week. Goddamn that game is hard. Like it started off so awesome. I can pick an 83' GTI from the start?! Score. Now I'm at a point that I get so frustrated, I end up throwing the controller at inanimate objects.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
wouldn't consider myself a gamer but i right now i play grand theft auto 4, dirt 2, 3, gran turismo 5 on ps3 lately. waiting on the gta5 and gt6

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Great to see a fast response! I chose the '83 GTI as well!! I'm playing RDR atm, and going to check out Skyrim before the Heat game tonight!! I'm waiting on GTA5 and Watch Dogs!!

xtremequicksand9

Ready to race!
GTA 5 looks like its going to be epic...and possibly a lot in playing style of Driver: SF. That game you could bounce between cars to complete objectives, GTA 5 you will bounce between people. That should be intresting. Watch Dogs just looks cool.

Currently debating to pick up a used PS3 or wait and see how the new Xbox and PS4 work out...

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I have a PS3. Not gonna hound on the PS4 or Xbox 1 mainly because they're both first gen consoles. Remember the problems the 1st gen/year consoles had? PS3 and Xbox would like fry up n stuff. Nah I'll wait a year, then I can get the bundles for cheap!!

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Feel free to add me on PS3: realcyberbob

Currently been playing Fifa 13, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and Gran Turismo 5.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Feel free to add me on PS3: realcyberbob

Currently been playing Fifa 13, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and Gran Turismo 5.

I want to get FIFA 13 but I know 14 is just around the corner :( I might actually work at GameStop and that has me stoked!! I'll add you:thumbsup:

Storch

Go Kart Champion
fifa 13, black ops 2, forza4...xbox and ps usernames are storchskr :thumbsup:

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Been playing these lately:
World of Tanks
War Thunder
Assassin's Creed 3
Kerbal Space Program
Company of Heroes 2 Beta

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Can we all agree that Rockstar makes great games? 0.0

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Can we all agree that Rockstar makes great games? 0.0

mehh, they do but they take so long in between stuff. i applaud treyarch for putting out great COD games year after year (mw2, black ops, mw3, black ops 2, ghosts"

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
PC:
BF3
Skyrim
The Hidden
Suicide Survival

Xbox 360:
FM4
Forza Horizon

i play those on a regular basis. the rest is sorta... here and there

razr390

Go Kart Champion
treyarch/infinity ward.

But it's not always the same. Rockstar makes more in depth games story-wise and they're like a movie. Now, I agree GTA4-GTA5 gap takes forever. But they're always great games!