GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gary Coleman got no love for them biznatches!!!!

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
Haha anyone see this??? :lol:

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
This is why I boycott these shows. They poke and prod and antagonize people until they snap and wonder what their problem is. If I had that gang of hens yapping at me I would lose my shit too.

argue53

Go Kart Champion
This is why I boycott these shows. They poke and prod and antagonize people until they snap and wonder what their problem is. If I had that gang of hens yapping at me I would lose my shit too.
this i agree with. besides that who gives a fuck if gary coleman had to choke a bitch, prob was her dumb fault for not running away or climbing on top of a chair to evade him lol.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
I agree with everyone. Who the fuck do these cunts think they are to question him like that. He did the right thing by walking away.

I once heard a comedian say "it is reported that every 12 seconds a woman in abused by a man, but what you don't hear reported is that every 8 seconds you hear a man tell a woman to get the fuck out of his face."

You poke the bear too many times...

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Poor Gary. If someone was doing that to me I would react in the same way.

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
waffling -

adj. or verb - indecisive; unable to make up one's mind; playing the safe middle ground due to one's own lack of conviction or sense of morality.

Ha you learn something new every day :lol:

argue53

Go Kart Champion
waffling -

adj. or verb - indecisive; unable to make up one's mind; playing the safe middle ground due to one's own lack of conviction or sense of morality.

Ha you learn something new every day :lol:
lmfao... im so using waffling as much as possible lol

J-DUB

got splashback?
when he beats his girl, she ends up with brusied shins

argue53

Go Kart Champion