GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

getting back at the roommates

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Dont shave his full eyebrows, just shave a bit of the inside of them off so his eyebrows look super spaced apart. It'll take him longer to notice.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
does he eat your food too? prepare his favorite drunk food with ex-lax and leave the bait out next time he starts drinking.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
his toothbrush, it's always fair game...

if he really passes the fuck out, you and your friends should put him in the car and drop him off in a random ass place.

TornadoFast09

Go Kart Champion
everything in this thread made me LOL

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
you should keep the pranks subtle at first, just to fuck with his mind.

i am, hence the saran wrap. plus he has 3 other guys staying over here. as far as i know, one of them did it. it was fucking gross though. there were pubes littered all over the toilet seat and his fapping material was right next to the toilet. lysol ftw

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
i am, hence the saran wrap. plus he has 3 other guys staying over here. as far as i know, one of them did it. it was fucking gross though. there were pubes littered all over the toilet seat and his fapping material was right next to the toilet. lysol ftw

damn, just like my roommates bathroom. there's this brown stain rim where the water line should be. his shower is a different story...