GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting First Tattoo, advice

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Alright so ive always wanted a tattoo and finally im going to go through with it. on my upper left arm im going to have a Ukrainian flag waving with "Ukraine" written below in Cyrilic. Since this is my first one i am a little nervous of the pain and such. I do not have a problem with pain but i have a problem with needles which my girlfriend is concerned will affect me when i go to have this done. She has a dragon going up from below her waist up to her ribs and a betta fish on her inner arm. My fear is actually of syringes not really of "needles" because of a traumatic near death experience when i was 5 years old. Anyway any comforting words of advice or thoughts. I think ill be fine since i really want this.

Shood87

Ready to race!
Your gonna get different answers from different people. For me there were some spots that bothered me more than others but it didn't really hurt. It felt more like someone scratching bad sun burn. My first tattoo was a 3/4 sleeve on my right arm and i to am afraid of syringes. You got nothing to be scared of cause they are nothing a like.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Most say you should take it in the butt before hand, takes your mind off the tattoo.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
just go in there with a positive mind and do it. it is not going to be the most comfrotable thing in the world, but in the end if it is something you want and the artist is badass you will be happy with the end result.

just research your artist first like no other! really find a good one that knows what they are doing

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
thanks. im going to the same artist that did my girls work. hes really good and patient and makes sure you are getting what you want. the only thing that sucks is that I am having it colored in and the Ukraine flag is blue and gold (yellow). I hear those colors fade fast and need to be touched up at least every 5 years.

chonface

does not have pink eye
lol make sure you are gonna be ok with the location of it....I wanna move mine...arrg

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
thanks. im going to the same artist that did my girls work. hes really good and patient and makes sure you are getting what you want. the only thing that sucks is that I am having it colored in and the Ukraine flag is blue and gold (yellow). I hear those colors fade fast and need to be touched up at least every 5 years.

I'm not too sure about this but doesn't skin tone really factor a lot into that?
like if your pale the colors will obviously show up better but how about fading?

-wiretap-

hax0r
Get a tattoo of a syringe.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
i think getting the tattoo is going to help me get over that fear enough lol. i wont be able to watch it happening. the fear will attack me lol. i really want it though. heritage and pride ect.

voxomkid

Wait.. What?
trust me, once they pull out the needle, you won't back out!

cuz if you do, the tat artist and i will both call you a pussy!

plus you'll just get numb after a while:thumbsup: