GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

getting married and need your help

GTI_NY

Ready to race!
we are trying to think of a unique/funny way for the wedding party/bride and groom to be introduced at the reception. We are trying to come up with a entertaining song and skit.

Our friends that got married last summer came out to eye of the tiger with giant boxing gloves on.

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
We came out to the Fergie version of Beat It and each couple did a funny walk and pose when they hit the dance floor. One couple pretended to reel the other in as a fish, another took pictures with an invisible camera of the other one the whole time coming in, another guy did busted out some MJ moves, another couple hammed up some "professional" poses for the photographer. It was pretty fun.

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
my coworker used star wars light sabers.... the girls had red ones and the guys had blue ones and they were facing each other so when the bride came in the dj cut off the lights (it was indoors) and they turned on their light sabers and made a pathway by aiming the lightsabers up at each other

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
also depends on you guys and your interests as well as your guests. if you guys aren't nerds, you're not gonna wanna do star wars.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
This would've been funnier if you lived in Texas but I figure it's worth mentioning.

Both of you should show up dressed as the groom.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I wanted to come out to the theme from karate kid, but it ended up being "who let the dogs out" :biggrin: I'll have to let my wife know about this thread & she'll add some input.

judunty84

Ready to race!
play "another one bites the dust"

in all seriousness do something like those first dance videos on youtube. they start out as a slow romantic song but cut into something that the bride and groom get down to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImBaVm7K6Do

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
we are trying to think of a unique/funny way for the wedding party/bride and groom to be introduced at the reception. We are trying to come up with a entertaining song and skit.

Our friends that got married last summer came out to eye of the tiger with giant boxing gloves on.

..........no offense but this whole idea sounds lame as fuck dude.