GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting surgery in 2 weeks, joy joy

nuisancecc

Ready to race!
So my Dr. wants to treat my kidney stones by putting me asleep then he will fondle me as he puts a camera and a laser in my pee hole to play Atari Asteroids with the kidney stones. When he is done he will leave a straw all the way up to my kidney that will vibrate like a guitar string mimicking a kidney stone attack. All my dreams are coming true and I am counting down the days until this dream becomes a reality.

Anyone ever had this done before?

JhnR

Banned
My Lord, sounds fun....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
Be glad they are putting you out for it. I've heard passing those things is like the worst pain ever. They come out all jagged and pointy, not fun.

Good luck!

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
My dad just had this done. From What he said, It's really painful passing them, and the stint makes it even worse. You will probably be pissing blood for a while.

Good luck. Drink a lot of water.

oehawks3

Ready to race!
Had this done to expand my bladder. My god, you're not gonna want to pee after. Feels like your pissing glass. Makes me cringe just thinking about.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
When I had my ALIF surgery I specifically told the Dr to remove the catheter before waking me up. My cannoli was bruised and it hurt like hell to piss for the next 3 days and being on IV makes you have to piss a lot.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I would just ask the doctor to kill me. That sounds horrible.

adolan21

Ready to race!
So my Dr. wants to treat my kidney stones by putting me asleep then he will fondle me as he puts a camera and a laser in my pee hole to play Atari Asteroids with the kidney stones. When he is done he will leave a straw all the way up to my kidney that will vibrate like a guitar string mimicking a kidney stone attack. All my dreams are coming true and I am counting down the days until this dream becomes a reality.

Anyone ever had this done before?

At least you're asleep for it. I have a birth defect called a urethral stricture which means it narrows at some point making me piss like an 80 year old guy with the prostate the size of a grapefruit. I had two procedures done (totally awake) where they stretch it to a normal size. This usually lasts for about 2 years before it has to be done again. Most painful experience of my life, good luck with your procedure, ask for a pain killer, bladder spasm controlling medicine (Oxybutynin), and a urethral analgesic (Pyridium, turns your piss orange haha).