GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC Spring Specials on 2.0T software for 2008.5-2010 models!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin@giac

Ready to race!

This special pricing is available from February 22, 2011 through May 1st, 2011.

Our normal pricing breakdown for the 2.0T software is as follows.

Pump 91 or 93 calibration: $550.00 MSRP
100 octane race calibration: $100.00 MSRP
Valet mode: $50.00 MSRP
"Stock" performance mode: $50.00 MSRP
GIAC Flashloader Handheld Switcher: $150.00 MSRP (switchers compatible with VW/Audi TSI vehicles can be resold and/or used with ALL Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche and Bentley vehicles that are compatible with GIAC switching).
Total package value: $900.00 MSRP

Our stage 1+ software makes gains of 40 hp and 55 ft. /lbs of torque at the wheels on 91 octane. These numbers are repeatable, not just the best of the best. Additionally, customers on 93 octane will see gains higher than this.

For customers who have an upgraded downpipe (preferrably a full turbo back exhaust) and an intake, we also offer our stage 2 software. This calibration makes gains of 58 hp and 91 ft. /lbs. of torque at the wheels on 91 octane fuel. Again, these numbers are repeatable, not just the best of the best. Customers on 93 octane will see gains higher than this, similar to stage 1+.

Last edited:

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice!!! Might be time to pick this up for my fiance's CC:)

using the seperate program switcher is much easier than doing something similar to unlocking nintendo codes to switch programming (ie up down up down left right left right A B A B on the steering wheel... i know it's more shifter stalk but you get my point)

BTW... lovin' the Ko4 tune on the GTI that you guy's at GIAC hooked up:)

I have an AWE airbox on route to make full use of the programming, aerocatch pins being installed to the CF hood per your recommendations, and am dying to get back in the car to play with the w/m + 100 octane file:)

Aigoo

Ready to race!
I just picked up GIAC stage 1 in December. where were the deals then?!?! hahaha jk I love GIAC but i def need flashloader/stock/valet love

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Im already educated, certified in heating and air conditioning, working on getting a apprenticeship as a cnc machinist

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
Nice!!! Might be time to pick this up for my fiance's CC:)

using the seperate program switcher is much easier than doing something similar to unlocking nintendo codes to switch programming (ie up down up down left right left right A B A B on the steering wheel... i know it's more shifter stalk but you get my point)

BTW... lovin' the Ko4 tune on the GTI that you guy's at GIAC hooked up:)

I have an AWE airbox on route to make full use of the programming, aerocatch pins being installed to the CF hood per your recommendations, and am dying to get back in the car to play with the w/m + 100 octane file:)

:thumbsup:

John Y1

Ready to race!
GIAC best flash best customer support can't go wrong!

I just got mine yesterday; I really like it, and I feel like I've only scratched the surface of its performance potential. I only have about 30 miles in so I don't even know if it's fully adapted yet. Most of the time I've been tip-toeing around NYC streets, which are pothole-filled, icy cold dark and full of traffic. Can't wait to get out of town on the weekend and air it out a little - haven't seen full throttle or beyond 4K rpm yet!
As it is, torque is very strong, so engaging the gears takes a more deliberate effort at first; but it is a smooth progressive ramp up, with what actually feels like a broader torque curve than stock. As you get on and off the gas, the exhaust and turbo are more noticeable, letting you know there is more going on - and that's with a stock intake and exhaust, and no noise pipe. The really annoying hesitation that comes stock on the A6 GTI, where you get on, off, then back on the gas (due to a combination of typical E-gas characteristics and the low-speed torque limiters that are built in stock) appears to be gone, or nearly so - will check that out further over the weekend.

So far I'm pleased, which is what I expected from past experience - not only with GIAC, but with my installer, Tyrolsport here in NYC; many thanks to Mike, Tommy, Chan and the rest of the team there, for good work, and a few good laughs, as usual.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice John, you made the jump over here :w00t:

bozaman

Ready to race!
ok, i'm more than a little tempted here...

i've been doing some investigation into tune options and giac just popped up on my radar this week in some questions i've been sending to awe regarding their tbe. this special may just push me in that direction.

good timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.