GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GM's new SUV Twins

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
GMC Yukon looks Good from all views, the Chevrolet not so much. I think GM let Nissan's Designer set the pace on the front of that Tahoe. What do you all think?

Now for the pics, Discuss...
GMC

Chevy

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I still don't get why GM is wasting engineering dollars on this badge non sense. The exact same flipping truck.

Fairly mild evolutionary upgrades....

I wonder how long these dinosaurs will be around in america given that gas is so pricy now.

Balt21

Ready to race!
I wouldn't drive either of them, but I like the Chevy better. I've never liked GMC vehicles though.

I still see a lot of these around, both old and new versions.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
no.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I was looking at the chevy the other day. The sheet metal extension into the lamp assembly makes the lower headlights look like a reflection, as if the nose is dipped in water. Harsh on the eyes.

People see these as baller so I expect we'll always see them. Plus fleet sales to governments. Huge market and a bread and butter vehicle for GM.

These types of vehicles get purchased by big families. huge room for sports equipment, easy to clean messes, and big = safety.

I like the cop versions of the Chevy. :eek: You can feel the presence on the streets. All blacked out. Shows authority. Would you rather want the cops to drive these instead?

that 12 gauge won't even fit across :laugh:

if you see this in your rear view mirror, and the lights are on, you know whats up.

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
These types of vehicles get purchased by big families. huge room for sports equipment, easy to clean messes, and big = safety.

I like the cop versions of the Chevy. :eek: You can feel the presence on the streets. All blacked out. Shows authority. Would you rather want the cops to drive these instead?

if you see this in your rear view mirror, and the lights are on, you know whats up.

Or you can get the ERT version and have 4-6 guys on the steps with MP5's ready to light you up???

Just saying.....

Merkle

Banned
The interior looks pretty neat but, overall I'm not a fan. Just like the new Silverado and GMC pick-up's. So much meh. Glad to see they did away with that shitty fake wood trim.

I usually dislike large SUV's but, I always liked the '07-'13

Especially in the PPV trim, badass looking machine.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I liked the 90s box looking Suburbans best. If I had to tow I'd probably get one of those, they run forever too.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

For the bmw yes? I would be 10 miles away by the time it reaches 100 km/h :laugh:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
They are giant boxes on wheels.....not much you can do with it.....

Oh, wait......

Now that's attractive and seats 7. :D

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
These SUV's have always been awful quality... I don't remember any version (GMC/Cadillac/Chevy) I've been in where that center armrest was bolted down solid.

They tow like a champ, though.

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
I still don't get why GM is wasting engineering dollars on this badge non sense. The exact same flipping truck.

Fairly mild evolutionary upgrades....

I wonder how long these dinosaurs will be around in america given that gas is so pricy now.

Cause the margin on these things is so big they can get away from having two badge engineered versions.

Come to OK sometime.... every other car is a full size truck/suv