GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 8 Discover Pro MIB 3 1941 DIY Update Speaker Problem

Zarkhas

Hello dear members,

I updated my MIB3 in the Golf 8 GTE to 1941 a few days ago and have the feeling that since then the radio has been overdriving much more strongly and earlier than before. When I turn up the volume it stops at 65-70%. The slider goes up but the volume doesn't change at all. The bass is also even worse than before because it is now overdriven. Sound system is the normal 6+1.

I got the software from MIB Solution, it should actually be fine. After the update, the radio made two small updates on its own. Unfortunately I don't know which one, it didn't tell me anything about them.

My second guess is that when I activated Video in Motion via OBDEleven, the configuration was stored incorrectly in the radio and therefore something is wrong now. I can also no longer disable Video in Motion via one-click apps. It just doesn't work... no particular error message, just that it didn't work.

I also have the problem that sometimes the volume is stuck at 15-25% and cannot be changed; the slider does not go up or down. I also had the problem in a retrofitted RCD 310 in a Leon MK2 VFL.

Maybe the coding is actually wrong? I made long coding backups before the encodings and they actually look exactly the same. Unfortunately, I don't fully understand the other thing that was backed up with the full backup...

Does anyone perhaps have tips? I'm going crazy with the sound...

Many thanks in advance! =)

LG
Zarkhas