GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK5.COM

GTI2007

Indeed, I noticed that also. If you come back on here after 8 to 10 hours you got a lot more of new posts to read.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
big papa said:
A little less abusive than the 'tex?

I find there's far less trolls here too... Here's hoping this place doesn't become a victim of it's own success like the tex has in some areas...

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
yup, i noted this earlier, i dont even go to the tex any more, there isnt much need... any questions i have get answered in a day max (keep the numbers coming)

gti2007...shit 980 posts, seems like we (golfmkv) has been around for a while

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
I hate trolls more then anything too, so they won't be tolerated at all! Just wanted to point out the "report post" feature (a little exclamation point at the bottom left of a post). If you see something that seems wrong please click that link and report the post. Sometimes JJ-R32 or I will agree with you, sometimes we wont, but whatever, never hurts to report the post and i'll tell you, trolls will go bye bye :evil:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I think a forum needs good moderation to ensure things don't get too out of hand... that's somewhere else the tex falls down... things just slide, and it gets to the stage where anything goes...

GTI2007

GTi Fanatic said:
yup, i noted this earlier, i dont even go to the tex any more, there isnt much need... any questions i have get answered in a day max (keep the numbers coming)

gti2007...shit 980 posts, seems like we (golfmkv) has been around for a while

According to the joining date of JJ-R32 and Gulfer this forum really started on the 21st of January 2006.

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
GTI2007 said:
According to the joining date of JJ-R32 and Gulfer this forum really started on the 21st of January 2006.

wow, i dont understand...
i wasnt noting the duration of the forum, just that you hold first place for the posts :biggrin:

also dont understand this:
IM OG NGA

GTI2007

GTi Fanatic said:
wow, i dont understand...
i wasnt noting the duration of the forum, just that you hold first place for the posts :biggrin:

also dont understand this:
IM OG NGA

I'm here from the 10th of February and I just post more then JJ-R32 who has it, my guess, far to busy with moderating this forum and so he can't post as much.

You are not the only here that doesn't understand IM OG NGA. I don't understand it also.

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
well i have been here since the 25th of jan, but my posts lagged off once my computer left germany with my gf... just so everyone knows i have a new computer so im back, no need to loose sleep over me.

but back the the post what does IM OG NGA mean
i am a original gangsta nga?

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
yeah hopefully this forum will eventually be somewhat near the size of my old forum (maxima.org) but with far less assholes. (so far I'm impressed, minus the fact that NO ONE posts in OT)