GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Anytime I loan anyone money I consider it gone. It's a bonus if they repay me.

Man she was in tears and I felt really bad for her so I went ahead and gave her the money. It's not like I give money away like candy to anyone that has two legs and a vagina :iono:

I'm also friends with her roommate too so I didn't want to see a fucked up situation arise so I did it for the sake of preserving harmony.

Man she was in tears and I felt really bad for her so I went ahead and gave her the money. It's not like I give money away like candy to anyone that has two legs and a vagina :iono:

I'm also friends with her roommate too so I didn't want to see a fucked up situation arise so I did it for the sake of preserving harmony.

Soft! :paddle:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Soft! :paddle:

What else was I supposed to do? I got dragged into this unwillingly and I had no choice but to get involved.

She said she'll pay me back but I dunno, I've been screwed before lending money to chicks (last time I lended $200 to a friend of mine so she would have a roof over her head 3 years ago and after that she cut off all contact with me for no reason) so if I get screwed again I shouldn't be surprised and just cut my losses :iono:

JhnR

Banned
I'm stoned 70% of my awake time because I get too anxious and emotional when sober

:wub: :wub: :wub: wife material over here

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm stoned 70% of my awake time because I get too anxious and emotional when sober

Ever consider the possibility that weed might be affecting your problem solving ability?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
What else was I supposed to do? I got dragged into this unwillingly and I had no choice but to get involved.:

"Can I have $350?"
"No, I don't have it. I might need to get a loan myself soon."

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
I got a speeding ticket recently

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
"Can I have $350?"

I'm friends with her roommate too dammit, it could have created a fucked up situation.

Doesn't matter either way, I would have been dragged regardless knowing both of them so at least I brought in stability with my actions somehow :iono:

It's bad enough she can't gain custody of her daughter from the state of Louisiana so I couldn't help but to express sympathy for her situation and help her out that would maintain harmony somehow.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm friends with her roommate too dammit, it could have created a fucked up situation.

Doesn't matter either way, I would have been dragged regardless knowing both of them so at least I brought in stability with my actions somehow :iono:

It's bad enough she can't gain custody of her daughter from the state of Louisiana so I couldn't help but to express sympathy for her situation and help her out that would maintain harmony somehow.

"Can I have $350? Otherwise we'll have a fucked up situation."